Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm back

Woooh!! Its been awhile since I last blog. I've been really busy with my golf and stuff or maybe its just an excuse for not blogging. =) But golf is really important to me. I just got home from practice and it was good as I'm hitting the balls well, which is a compliment for me. I guess!! Coach has check my swing and according to him all is fine. 1 thing is the weather here is just up and down.. It rains alot nowadays and I really don't know why.. Global warming? LOL That just means that I cant golf in peace in the day.

High School Musical 3 is coming up on the big screen in 4 days time. I cant wait for it though!! Everyone does think its gay but I think the people in it have the last laugh as they're earning millions. Well you can say I'm a fan of it BUT not a big one Kathryn cause you always says I am. lol chill!!

I have a tournament coming up this Sunday. Cross fingers.. Michele I'm sad that you cant spend Christmas with us this year. =( Cant wait for you and chelle to come home next summer where we shall have a whale of a time at home and also Bukit tinggi. We 3 musketeers pop's out and ruin the course once again. HAHAHA JK =) OMG I really cant wait till then. Ohhh yeah I got my horn here where we shall go after the wild boars.. Woop woop!! The next Pahang amateur is mine and no one shall take away from me. I mean it ay. well I'm off to bed now so cheers people. Have a great day coming ahead.

Peace!!
~Thomas~

No comments: