Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1st time blogging experience.

Hey. This is my 1st time blogging well i dont really know what to say here tho.. hmm practically i just finished reading what michelle wrote on her blog. its preety hilarious. 4degrees and wacking all peoples cookies and chocalate! How rude can that be michelle.. I LOL at that. I'm sure youre preety glad to experience 4degree golf and most importantly walking for 11 hours even eating lunch walking.. And yeah I would also wanna congrats my sis michele with only 1 L.. she got a hole in 1 few days ago..Im so proud of her. BUT she cant claim anything as shes in the NCAA.

Today in less then 4 hours she and her team will be leaving for Myrtle beach to compete in a tournament.. Sea trail. GO Crusaders! I would really wish her and the team 100% of good luck.. as shes on form now adays.. which is preety cool tho.. BUT still need to catch me up.. hahaxz
Hmm I guess thats enough for now as Im going for Golf soon.. so yeah.. I'll try to blog more. latersss xxxxx

Cheers,
Thomas.

No comments: