Saturday, September 20, 2008

Movie day out =). No Golf today =( Damn.. I miss Golf.

OMG!! I dont really know why am i writting this like 2 days in a row. This came into my mind suddenly am I obsess with this blog thingy?? Nah.. I dont really think so though. But sometimes its nice to write something over here.

I went out for 2 movie with a friend today.. We watched Halloween and Mama Mia. The so call Halloween SUCKS way big time. BUT the Mama Mia is very nice. Its a musical drama which will be on broadway end of this year.. I would love to go watch it though.. =) The cinema was like freezing ice cold today and i dont know why.. we were shaking from A to Z.. HA HA

But the funny part today was when i spoke to aunty May (Joseph's mom) she as me Thomas what are you doing in the mall?? why arent you practicing your golf today?? I was stunt and i did not know what to answer.. so i jt giggled.. 2nd thought came to me.. i also cant believe that i havent golf for 2 days..OMG shit i have to work my putts. Will be playing tomorrow anyone wanna join? =)

Chele has finished her 1st round but the scores aint good as she hurt her back today.. Hope you recover fast sis as today is the 2nd round where youre playing by now.. But this blog time is wrong so it sucks.. ha ha Anyways Go Crusaders.. I know you guys can do it.. Cheers =)

Owhh well, I guess thats all from me tonight. Hopefully will have time to blog tomorrow!!

Peace.
Tom.

No comments: