Thursday, September 25, 2008

Got my Golf swing fix today.. =)

Well i just got back from golf 2hours ago and am happy with it today cause i fix my swing by knowing that the problem is cause of my gripping.. I have a very strong grip that cause my ball to hook alot but once i finally realised it today.. i get the ball very nice.tho i still feel alittle unconfort with the grip but once i get used to it soon or later i promise it will be better.


Apparently i just got off the phone with Kathryn and Sharon. OMG Kat you really made me laugh my pants off. after hours talking to you.. especially the part that we prank pui yean where you started it 1st.. Jesus Marry and Joseph.. i really had a good laugh and all the giggled.. =)



This is me and janjie taking some random funny picture..lol




Hilarious.. Daddy low,me janjie,mommy low and my coachyyy

Well i think ill just upload 2 picture for now as i dont really want my page to be like full of... you know..LOL!! well I guess this is all for tonight.. Good nite everyone and have a nice day. xx

Peace..

Thomas.

No comments: