Thursday, September 18, 2008

My sunglasses

Hey even me, i cant believe what i just did the day before. Guess what!! I sat on my own sunglasses and now its all flatten.. SHIT.. well thats my favorite though. It all happen on the golf course at the 10th hole par5 3rd shot where i duff that chip and i was really angry so i totally forgot bout that and sat onit.. once i feel theres something down my bum i was like oh God.. HAHA what an idot..LOLxz

In less then half an hour me and mommy will be heading bck to a small town for the day which is my grandmothers house for a visit which daddy cant make it with us this time as he's busy..
Hope to play a round of Golf later too when i get back early today. i have been facing problem on my putting. =( can you believe i'm missing a 4 and a 5 ft putt?? the saddest thing is i 3 putt from a 4ft downhill and throw the whole tournament away to some other random guy.. i was so piss.. You all should listen what my coach told me on the phone when he got to know what happen.. HILARIOUS
Chele is also now in Myrtle beach safely. I guess she must be having LOADS of fun over there now though. Sea trail starts tomorrow and they must be practicing hard.. GOOD LUCK and ENJOY sis.. Lovee xx

Cheers.
Thomas.

No comments: